The word from the founder
Syrius Solar Industry, it’s more than 30 years of experience in solar energy combined with the dynamism of a growing company. Whether you are individuals or professionals, our engineers are committed to provide you with tailored and turnkey solutions from the design to the delivery and technical support to concretise your project. Our guarantee: high quality products manufactured in our factories.
A global presence with a local footprint
Active in 4 continents, Syrius Solar Industry benefits from a global presence with its subsidiaries in Reunion Island, New Caledonia, Guadeloupe, French Polynesia and Morocco and its distributors network. The head office is based in the South of France.
Syrius Group created 5 subsidiaries, to serve its clients with a local service in a growing market.
- Syrius Reunion was created in 2014, its production site and offices are located in Saint Louis
- Syrius Solar Nouvelle Calédonie was created in 2017, its production site and offices are located in Dumbéa
- Syrius Guadeloupe was created in summer 2019, its offices are located in Baie-Mahault.
- Syrius Solar Polynésie Française was created in october 2019, its offices are located in Papeete.
- Syrius Maroc was created at the end of 2019, its offices are located in Mohammedia.
Act for the environment
By using the solar water heater, you make the choice of sustainable energy, because the solar resources are unlimited and free.
The manufacturing and use of a solar water heater generate very little waste and greenhouse gas. It’s a clean and renewable energy.
The solar water heater can reduce the hot water bill and cover up to 50% -75% of hot water needs of a family in mainland France and up to 100% overseas. It’s a cost effective, efficient and sustainable solution.
You can reduce the purchase cost through various grants such as tax credits.
In Overseas Departments & Territories, the French energy leader, EDF, grants commercial premiums to individuals. The amount of such premiums depends on departments, and family’s resources.
Syrius, as a partner of the programm “Agir Plus d’EDF”, allows you to benefit from these premiums with not upfront cost.
Moreover, a lot of tax credits are applied in France and Overseas Departments & Territories to encourage individuals to turn to renewable energy.